Is it posssible join cabinets of VFR and KM-KQ series?
Yes, it is possible applying a drill in the right and left side panels (VFR and KM-KQ series have welded side panels).
You have doors with 90° opening, they do not hit each other.
- Quant’è l’apertura massima delle porte zanardo?
- What can you find in our website?
- Do you have any technical questions?
- Is it posssible join cabinets of VFR and KM-KQ series?
- Is it possible to join two DRC cabinets back panel with back panel?
- Do your double-door cabinets come with the central column?
- Is it possible to install a double internal plate (back and front) in your cabinets?
- What kind of material would you recommend me for installations in marine settings?
- Where can I find QO codes?
- What temperature can Zanardo painted sheet products resist?